Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi, Ranger Hall Booted Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, Ranger Hall Booted Me

I tried to enter the Ranger's Meeting Hall (I believe it was) with my Ranger character and I got booted out of the game with a "failure to load" the module message. Now every time I try to rejoin the game I get booted out automatically or now I keep getting a password request.
    I have all of the latest updates.
    Whistling Arrows From Out of the Darkness

This just happened to me. So, beware entering the Ranger's Hall at the Ranger's Outpost. I hope this will be resolved after a reboot, like the DM said.
    sigpic
    Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

Comment

It's an error with not having the walkmesh. Far as I know, the Hall isn't 100% done. Until it's added to the updater, stay out of there.

Comment

Thank you for getting my char. outta there, it was nice getting him back. I would like to know how to bring up the Sundren Menu, because I was looking to delete my other character. Any feedback would be much appreciated. I've tinkered with everything I can think of (read the FAQ, fiddled with the Game Options, investigated my Program Files, etc. and I still can't bring up the Sundren Menu. Right-clicking simply does not bring it up.

Comment

When right clicking on your character, you will notice a Sundren menu. From this menu, you have access to our world tools, which allow you to look for other people to roleplay with, as well as delete the character you are currently playing. Be careful, though, as this cannot be undone.
          That's taken directly from the FAQ. I'm sure you can figure it out. When you right click, look for the word "Sundren" out of the list of options, it will open a submenu.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Thank you Saulus. What I finally figured out (after some in-game discussion) is that I needed to right click and hold. Just right-clicking was targeting me, and I had to hold it to bring the menu up. I guess it's a game mechanics change that I was unaware of since ye old NWN1.

Comment

Ah, yeah I know a few other people that have had that problem. I have forgotten all about it because I'm used to it by now I suppose.
              The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
              X