Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Heya everyone..

I just was made aware of this site from a message I received on the NWN2 Custom Content forum, and thought I would register and check out what it's all about....

I am a retired IT professional, and grandfather of two, who has been gaming since working on my first mainframe (Univac 9200 card col system) back in the late fifties,,
    Been in computing my whole life and my passion is modeling and modding games and now that I am retired it is now a 24/7 hobby,,haha
    I use 3DS Max as my main 3d app and also Zbrush and XSI (just learning Maya now). I also have an extensive professional 3d and 2d application suite setup, including animation and special effects applications.
    I currently am making tutorials for animating models in NWN2 and have been asked by the lead moderator "Dunniteowl" of Bioware to
    start up a thread on the forums about it.
    I have modeled for; Oblivion,NWN1&2,KOTOR,Morrowwind,Half-Life2,CSS,Day of Defeat,Team Fortress2, and have been working with the Devs' at Two Worlds in making new MP' maps and areas for their game.
    Currently I have no projects that I am working on and am interested in getting on a Team and chugging out some custom content...

Cheers
    VinnieMc

Welcome To Sundren vinnieMC.

We are always on the lookout for good content creators, as Sundren is a continuously expanding world. If you are interested in modelling, animating and texturing you have come to the right place.

If you have any questions, you can join us at #sundren on IRC (details can be found under the chat link).

If you wish to see some of the work that has been added to Sundren, there are some pictures in the gallery of custom content as well as screenshots of the world.

Should you desire to speak more directly about a staff position here at Sundren, please talk to Saulus (via private message, msn, irc or ventrilo).

Comment

Hello and welcome
      "Im a hero hunter, I hunt heroes... I havn't found any yet"

Comment

Greetings and welcome!

That's an impressive pedigree you have! Will you be joining us in game as well, or just applying your talents to the content?
        I got one leg missin'
        How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
        Meet the Feebles

Comment

Welcome. Glad to have you!
          ~ Sigrun Hael - Ranger of the Viridale

~ Aoden Haven - Former Swordcaptain

Comment

Awesome. Looks like you're on the team.

Thanks
            Names Taallic.

Only time can save the world now.
            Immortality is your last hope.
            For my existence to be true, Hell's Fire must burn hotter than Heaven's Cold Gates can stand.

Comment

Thank You

Hey, Thank you everyone for such a nice warm welcome.
              I do hope to become active and help add some CC to your great world.
              I sure would like to discuss some animation things with your animator and or your scripter's as there are some questions I would like answered on how the animations are called in game and how to set animations up in the editor as I am a little rusty after being away.
              Would also help in getting me up to date on what new has been introduced since I was last active,,

Anyways, thank you once again..

Cheers
              VinnieMc

P.S. Do not play much anymore but model and mod more than anything, but I will try out your World as I have never played NWN2 MP before and I am interested in how it plays..

Comment

Hey! glad to have you on the staff. , welcome to sundren.

Comment

Working...
                X