Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All

A friend of mine (not yet on the boards) and I just started playing on Friday (12/7/07) and are loving Sundren already. We're old-time players of Avlis, but we quit more than a year ago. I saw Sundren linked from IGN, and thought it sounded like a NWN2 version of Avlis... now I see it's even better!

You'll find me playing as Jestin Silverstone, and my friend playing his older brother, Creegan Silverstone. We normally will be playing on Thursday nights, but you might see us other times either together or seperate.

Welcome!

I actually worked with the server group Avlis is part of for awhile in NWN1 but I didn't exactly agree with all their design philosophies so I decided to shift gears and plan ahead for NWN2.

We really try to take advantage of every feature and push things to the limit of what can be done in the game.

Have fun.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Welcome to Sundren! Hope you enjoy it here.

Comment

Working...
      X