Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Psssst....over here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psssst....over here

After a considerable break from NWN1 I decide to feed my addiction once again and buy NWN2? and well that meant a new video card and of course MotB. So after about a $250 investment I was ready to play last night for the first time. Well, now what?

The system crashes and I had literately just stepped off the dock. Some may see that as a sign not to play; however, having a twisted outlook of life I saw it as a time to reflect and jump right in when given the chance.

A bit about me:
    I love Scotch.

A bit about my gaming experience:
    I?ve been playing PnP Dorks & Dweebs for over 2 decades; started with the red box and still play 3.5 today. Discussions are heating up if my gaming groups are going to invest in 4.0. I played NWN1 PW UgasDaos I and II from peon to DM and was on the staff of World of Caudor.

I?m looking for a new home. So all-in-all I say hello and look forward to meeting y?all in game.

Cheers

I don't love Scotch, but welcome
    Names Taallic.

Only time can save the world now.
    Immortality is your last hope.
    For my existence to be true, Hell's Fire must burn hotter than Heaven's Cold Gates can stand.

Comment

Welcome to Sundren.

Comment

Scotch? Blended or single? Have a favorite from a particular region? My current personal favorite is the single malt 12 yr Cragganmore, Speyside. But I have also enjoyed finding the bottom of the bottle of some Oban and Dalwhinney.

Oh...And welcome to the fray.
        Dashmin "Dash" Fleetfoot
        Strongheart Halfling

Burglar turned Wizard.

Comment

Single malt. The Macallan 12 year but 18 year when my bosses, aka The kids, have not drained the coffers.

Comment

Originally posted by Admir View Post
            Single malt. The Macallan 12 year but 18 year when my bosses, aka The kids, have not drained the coffers.

Ain't that the truth! Cheers!
            Dashmin "Dash" Fleetfoot
            Strongheart Halfling

Burglar turned Wizard.

Comment

Working...
            X