Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hello everyone!

I've been looking for a PS and looks like I've landed here.

Some questions:

How do I join/log in?

And, how long will beta be?

Thanks!
    Amateur historian of religion | Website Designer | Known in-game as Talon Eloi.

All the info for joining should be in our FAQ. Get our client pack first in the downloads section, and you can find our server under roleplay, or direct connect to nwn2.sundren.org ...

The beta will not close and will transition directly to a final stage.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Thank you! Will look into it. Thanks

Comment

I went to your FAQ and didn't find where to install the client download. I also checked the forums.

Help!

Comment

The client automatically installs into the correct directory. Leave it as is. Just run it and go through all the steps.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Once again, you are thanked!

Comment

Working...
            X