Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well met!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well met!

I have posted a few items, but I haven't introduced myself properly.

I'm a 48 year old married guy, and live about 20 miles southwest of Chicago. I have been gaming since pong, but don't have much experience with PW roleplay, so please be patient. For this reason, I am taking on a young, socially inept character who will hopefully develop over time.

I have played on Warcraft for some time, so I somewhat adept at being a member of a party. I should be able to hang in there.

I look forward to being a member of this community. I envy you guys who have grown up with D&D. The group I grew up with would have loved the dice activated roleplaying game, but alas, we had dispersed around the nation by the time D&D hit the scene.

See you in the game!
    Live each day as if it's your last, for one day it shall be

Hello Feezite and welcome to Sundren.
    As the moon shines down upon the darkened land, a lone mage sits with spell in thought and book in hand.

Comment

Well the days of dice and men (well ok sometimes not men), are still around.

It's never too late to find a group near where you live, or start one yourself.
      D&D or not. There's heaps of other PnP games out in the world.

Welcome.
      There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

Welcome to Sundren matey

Rogue Player:
        Ok, I'll tell you what. I'll give you one gold for every door you open here in Undermountain.

Fighter Player: Hmmm..you got yourself a deal

DM: *grins*

*Actual happening in PnP D&D*

Comment

Welcome hope to see you in the server.
          The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present.

Character: Melrick Pinton

Comment

Working...
          X