Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings and salutations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings and salutations

Just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Travis, and I am a 27 year old Director for the local CBS News in Palm Springs Ca.

I started playing DnD when I was 8 years old, and played until I was about 22 (finding the time was hard, and I didn't like the people I had met who played the game). Mostly, I was always the DM, so whenever I got the chance to be a player, I took the most out of it and had a blast

I did play NWN1 for a bit over at NWC, but ended up stopping because of work schedule changes, and just never got back into it.

I love to Roleplay (as I am sure everyone else here does), and particularly enjoy playing cooperative multiplayer games. All of the games I have ever truly enjoyed had this in common: Multiplayer, and 100% cooperative (never liked playing "against" other players... no particular reason other then I just don't like it).

As of the last few years, I had played quite a few MMOs (yes, including the evil WoW, which I recently finally quit). I am bored of them, though, because while the social aspect is awesome, no one roleplays.

So, greetings to everyone! I am happily waiting for the beta tomorrow (good job dev team... I know it wasn't easy), and hope to meet you all there. Forgive me if my RPing is a lil rusty... don't worry, I know I can get back into the groove of it fairly quickly.

Oh, and before I forget:

Due to my job, I am a VERY good with photoshop, so if anytime down the road you need my services, just let me know. I would be happy to help.

Comment

Greetings Luzienne and welcome to Sundren. Hope you find the rp here better than the other mmo's, I know thats why I chose nwn2 over them. Looking forward to rping with you in-game.
      As the moon shines down upon the darkened land, a lone mage sits with spell in thought and book in hand.

Comment

Welcome. Hopefully you'll find RPing is like riding a push bike. It never really leaves you.
        There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

Welcome and glad to have you here.

Rogue Player:
          Ok, I'll tell you what. I'll give you one gold for every door you open here in Undermountain.

Fighter Player: Hmmm..you got yourself a deal

DM: *grins*

*Actual happening in PnP D&D*

Comment

Hello and welcome.
            The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present.

Character: Melrick Pinton

Comment

Working...
            X