Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi
    Im new here and i have never played on a pw before, so i really dont know what to expect. I was heavy into pen and paper rpg some years ago(Warhammer) when i was at university/college, but havent played since i finished my studies. Im hoping that joining a pw will give me similar experiences of adventure.

Ive poked around and so far im impressed with the design of the loactions. Havent met any other players though, but as i said im new to this, so im hoping to bump into ppl here and there.

Welcome.
    I still play Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay myself (2nd edition). Always a nice change from D&D.

But anyways, you'll see the gamut here, from PnPers like myself, to those who only know MMO's. Unfortunetly at the moment, it's not exactly like PnP. We have no regular adventures, and sometimes no DM to hand out experience for what we may RP or do. Some people 'grind' (kill monsters) for small amounts of experience, repeatedly.

But all in all, Sundren is still changing, and hopefully it'll get closer to the PnP feel. Well as close as an online game can get anyways.
    There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

Hey, welcome to Sundren! Hope you have fun.

Comment

Nice to see you, and welcome

Comment

Working...
        X