Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings and well met.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings and well met.

Greetings fellow inhabitants of Sundren.
    I've spent bout full day reading the forums, to see if this server was indeed good as it looked, from what i could see it was quite good for my expactations.

Now a bit about myself: i'm 21, live in Lisbon; Portugal. Am a guy who "eats" a book of 350 pages in 7 hours, so love to read Fantasy and History books, i draw, assemble and paint colactable miniatures, surf, hang our with my friends, and since i was 15y old i've played DnD PnP.
    As far as my experience goes with RP games i started playing NwN as soon as it hit the stores and played it for bout 4years and half, 3 of those spent DMing aswell as playing.I've got a pretty good knowledge when it comes to drow related lore, since i'm tottaly in love with the race since the i first bought the 1st book on Drizzt Do'Urden novel. Been colecting every piece of lore on drows ever since.

Now i'd like to use this oportunity to ask as to where do i aply for a character creation, and a little more information on the possibility to create a drow of wich i've been writting and developing over the past 3 years. At the moment i'm still in somewhat the middle of my drows Biography, wich is sort of a "Journal" from my past 4 years of NwN game play, 200 pages already written.

My best wishes:
    SilentShadow
    OMG! You surface racists, drow are people too.
    Stuck with for now:

Insilthur Insunshizu / the broken general
    • "What do you mean he's already dead!?" *slashes some more*

Not always fond of Drizzt fanboi's myself...but then again I reckon someone has to be one eh?

Welcome to Sundren. I hope your Drow gets approved. It does sound like your interest in them is very deep, and worthy of play. That's always nice to know.

You should submit your character app in the help forum thread (the private one) to apply for an ECL race. (See the FAQ for further info)
    Last edited by Dragoncleric; 08-25-2007, 05:10 AM. Reason: Trying to help with the submission
    There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

Heh, Welcome to Sundren. Nice to see another fantasy book reader.

Comment

Working...
      X