Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frustrated Artist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frustrated Artist

Hello to all. I am hopefully about to start playing in Sundren. Having a few teething problems at the mo.

I am Grant. I'm Scottish, but currently sat on my bed in a lovely falt in the Wonderful city of Taipei, Taiwan. I came here to teach, but hated my employer. I left and then came up with the most amazing business plan for an on line cultural coaching site. Don't worry ............. it will be far cooler than it sounds. It will generate passive income for all involved.

I have been roleplaying on the since Dungeon Master on the Atari ST. I became awhere of Bioware through the fabulous Baldur's Gate. I bought the Tales of the Sword Coast at the same time. I then played BG2, but did not like Throne of Baal. I played through with a bard called Buckley that I created as a joke - a tribute to the late Jeff Buckley. Bards are so underated!

I love NWN and am a fan of NWN2. I do not understand at all why some people do not like it.

In the real world I have my website - www.frustratedartist.co.uk. I like to paint, mountain bike, windsurf - (starting again soon), eat, read good books and spend time with my beautiful new girlfriend, Patty.

I am really looking forward to becoming absorbed into a compelling PW. See you their, but do watch your back.

Hey, welcome to Sundren, hope you have fun here!

Comment

A great welcome, and I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay
      I have a +1 question brewing in this skull somewhere...

www.myspace.com/riotsweden

Comment

Just checked your paintings out, man you are good!
        I have a +1 question brewing in this skull somewhere...

www.myspace.com/riotsweden

Comment

I do commission.. Perhaps you need your character designed.

Comment

Heh, we have another Artist here. Though her style and yours is much different.

Comment

Well I'm finally in the game. I can see my skin turning very pale over the next few months. Things are starting off slowly, but I love the look and feel .....

Comment

Glad you enjoy it. The maps are very beautiful.

Comment

I've taken a look at your portfolio and I must say that your use of color is astonishing and lovely. So abstract and vibrant? It reminds me a lot of French impressionist painting. The flow of your pieces is delightfully magnetic, and I applaud you for it.

Anyway, welcome to Sundren. It's great to have you around.

Comment

Working...
                  X