Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At last ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At last ?

Did I finally find a reasonable and quality RP PW within NWN2 ? Did I ? I sure hope so ! The website and forums look professional, the description as given at NWvault is very interesting, it seems it is a place as I like them. Not hardcore, not powerplaying, nice

Oh and me ? I only played NWN1 since it came out Switched to NWN2 when it came out, but haven't played online much after finishing (the nice) OC because there was really simply no good RP server to be found !

Hope it's really what I was looking for, see you on the flip side
    Fret and fear, for Europe is near.

Desmonia Flashir

GBX: I'm a level 20 programmer for sure in real life. I know more about CPU's, software, Windows, etc, than most people know about their own children.

Hou gaat het met jou? Erm. Sorry my dutch is a bit rusty... (used to live in Gouda but I'm Canadian). Welcome to the forums.

We try to cater to a wide audience but first and foremost we are an RP server and we stick by it. Hope to see you ingame.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Prima hoor Gouda is nice, city of cheese hehe. The server is going public the 10th I read, is this still sort of a 'beta test' ? Because if that is so I wonder if the characters we make will be disposed after that 'beta test' is over and we have to make new, permanent, characters.

Seen it happening on other servers before so I'm just informing
      Fret and fear, for Europe is near.

Desmonia Flashir

GBX: I'm a level 20 programmer for sure in real life. I know more about CPU's, software, Windows, etc, than most people know about their own children.

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch View Post
        Prima hoor Gouda is nice, city of cheese hehe. The server is going public the 10th I read, is this still sort of a 'beta test' ? Because if that is so I wonder if the characters we make will be disposed after that 'beta test' is over and we have to make new, permanent, characters.

Seen it happening on other servers before so I'm just informing
        The situation on this should be outlined in our FAQ and you should be able to find posts about it by using the Search function on the forums.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
        X