Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello... again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello... again?

Hello everyone!

For those of you who know me: /bow and /wave

For those of you who do not...well let's hope that can change.

I've been too busy to describe in mere words lately, but I finally got some free time and I got the little post-it email about the server swinging around again, and so my attention is once again locked on this lovely place. I'm hoping I can bring my experiance and style back and make a lasting impression in this new world as I did with the old (now some would argue what kind of impression I made, depending on the character in question, but the point of the matter is that an impression was inevitably made (I hope)).

I look forward to playing, interacting and generally stirring things up with everyone in the future...should prove to be a ton of fun...at least for me...but I never claimed to not be a little selfish.
    Don't run...you'll only die tired.

Hey, welcome back to Sundren, its nice to see people coming back!!!

Comment

Well it seems this place is having a half-orc explosion.
      Oh what trend did I start? From being alone to surrounded by my kind.
      Welcome.
      There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

Nah, vichtor played a Drow earlier and then a Kelemevorite later, i believe.

Comment

Welcome back, Magical Trevor. We have much to do.
          Active
          Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
          Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

Working...
          X