Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone

Hi. I am Bob and I am thinking about getting back into NW2. I think I was a member here many years ago.
    How populated are the servers? Most PWs seem to have died completely.

I hope I can find my old copy and play with you all!

Hello!!

We're still going, though the number of servers still going has somewhat dwindled! We've a strong core of players though so you shouldn't be pottering around on your own. Bigger nights happen every so often when one of the excellent DM team have preannounced events going.

It's always great to see new faces and characters, so grab your instal if you can and hop on in. Look forward to seeing you in game!
    It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
    Sydney Smith.

Comment

Howdy.

If you can't find your disks, you can buy NWN2 complete pretty cheap over at gog.com.

Hope to see you in game.
      Account Name: LuvHandles
      Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
      Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
      Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
      Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
      Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
      Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

Welcome (back) to the server!

Comment

Yo, welcome to the server. Whatch out for the red-skinned orcs, they're a bit nasty.
          We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

Working...
          X