Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from a newcomer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from a newcomer

New to Neverwinter Nights 2 online, fairly decent RP'er from good ol' NWN. Found out about this server from the Server Lists on the web, seemed interesting and different.

Used to a custom setting in Forgotten Realms from my old server, though I missed out on the glory days of that server.

Looking forward to seeing where this server takes my toon, and soon other toons. Definitely liking it so far.

See y'all in game.
    -Ironstorm
    Main Character: Eli Dentyn - Swashbuckling Spellsword.

Tragen Valerius - Sundarian Legionnaire.

Welcome! You might want to look over the wiki if you haven't, it has a lot of useful information. And don't hesitate to ask in game if you're wondering anything, most of us are nice.
    See you in game!
    Eurozone

Comment

Welcome to the server bud!

Comment

Welcome to the server. Feel free to ask any questions you have here, or in game. Most of us will try to help you or point you to one who could.

Have fun!
        Active Characters
        Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
        Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
        Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
        Dorin Hammond- Scout
        Seith Ronson- Master of War
        "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
        Socrates
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome to Sundren! The wiki, and us fellow players, will usually answer your questions should you come looking.

Enjoy your stay, and have a cookie.
          But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
          - Nessa

Comment

Welcome!
            Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
            Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
            Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
            Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
            Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

Comment

Welcome, hope to see you ingame..
              Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

Working...
              X