Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello, greetings and happy new years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, greetings and happy new years

Some of you might have had the pleasure (or displeasure, you meanie!) of meeting me IG. At the moment I'm rocking Alyssandra and Zhvey as my two characters.

Little about me: I'm from Finland and at the moment work as an intern in software development. I generally like RP in almost all of its forms (gudos to you guys I've met because you are awesome at ArPee!) and after a break after the last server I played on went poof I decided to move here!

I'll try to be online a few hours a day, for now probably just getting to know the places around the server, maybe sweet talk some of the DM's so I'll get priority in all events and the super awesome loots (or then not, but nothing is lost by trying), meet the players and all that. Then I will move on to my plan of TOTAL AND UTTER WORLD DOMINATION! But that comes later so shhhhhhh!

Feel free to hit me up IG, for some OOC chatting via whispers or if you want to initialize some RP and I'm somewhere farming XP like a munchkin, I'll probably drop that and come do RP, because farming for XP sucks and is making my brains to jelly.

Also, for all of you vampires out there, I eat alot of garlic so SHOO!
    "Work, earn, enjoy, repeat" -Zhvey
    "We are so busy filling this world in hate and pain that we miss out on all the beauty of it" -Alyssandra De'Whelm

Welcome to the server! Good to see another EU player.

PS Most of the vampires are well-behaved, but James Frazer might accept orders on garlic perfumes.
    Eurozone

Comment

Welcome to the server. And if you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask; either here or in game. Remember have fun.
      Active Characters
      Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
      Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
      Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
      Dorin Hammond- Scout
      Seith Ronson- Master of War
      "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
      Socrates
      sigpic

Comment

Your a blast to RP with and when that day comes for your plan of TOTAL AND UTTER WORLD DOMINATION!, you will see a Triadic priest holding a pair of shackles.

Comment

Originally posted by jarlexel View Post
          you will see a Triadic priest holding a pair of shackles.
          Don't get a head of yourself cowboy!
          Active Characters
          Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
          Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
          Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
          Dorin Hammond- Scout
          Seith Ronson- Master of War
          "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
          Socrates
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome! I look forward to RPing with you.
            GMT -9

Comment

Welcome!
              Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
              Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
              Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
              Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

Make friends with Lathandrans and you can give the Vampires even more pause to deal with you!

Welcome to Sundren, I hope you stay and enjoy your time here.

Comment

My hammer is big, my balance is bad, and new players are squishy.

Welcome. Please check out the wiki and feel free to ask questions.
                  "You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

Comment

Working...
                  X