Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Returning from a year's 'vacation'.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning from a year's 'vacation'.

So after a finishing a year long campaign and getting my head wrapped around the act of DMing, I thought it was time to come back and see how things are. I'm not sure many will have remembered me, but I should be sticking around for awhile this time. I hope to see the many awesome RPers that are still here, or the many new people that I've had brief encounters with already.
    Harra Mattan: Palemaster who ripped people's guts out for practical reasons. RIP.

I remember you! Welcome back. The BH missed you.
    Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

Welcome back!
      Active Characters
      Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
      Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
      Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
      Dorin Hammond- Scout
      Seith Ronson- Master of War
      "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
      Socrates
      sigpic

Comment

I thought Varin died in the great civil war of Tuatha!? Welcome back bud!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. Coming next year life will no doubt kick in with studying and hopefully college, but I'll make sure to make room for Sundren. Bit of an MIA with the steamsale and Shadowrun, but finished that so expect me to be on soon.
          Harra Mattan: Palemaster who ripped people's guts out for practical reasons. RIP.

Comment

We were sad to see you go and are happy to see you back, Soo Welcome back!

Comment

Working...
            X