Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White Rose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Rose

And Hello to all.
    There are few things in life that are as rewarding an enjoyable as Rp, for me.
    What book , or movie or tale can be so involving? I used to be a writer until i discovered Rp and my last novel is still not finished, since i would rather Rp.
    I used to take pleasure in creating characters, each with a totally different mindset, based on a unique life, and have them argue at a table.. . keeping each response and point of view, pure to the character. Yet even as fun as that was, it all still came from my one mind. At times i would even leave the work alone for a week, just so i would forget things and start fresh. . .but. . with RP. .its always fresh, . . .since it involves other folks live and impromptu, there is never a clear path ahead. .. ever.
    Because that way of playstyle is what i love, my characters do tend to be swept along by interactions, and events . . . just as real life has done for me.
    I realize that some folks Rp according to scripts based on lore, and that is fine. I respect canon and lore, and i live the life of my character in exactly that setting... just dont be surprised if my chars have a mind of their own. . . They do.
    i would even love to Dm at times, responding to events as they fall.
    But for now, i will bring a bit of a woman's touch to the outlook of the characters, and very likely a layer of humor with it.
    . .Such as. . . my profile picture is sideways. .or. .'laying down' . . .well. . that is so folks will recognize me.

Cant wait to meet ya,

White Rose

Post edit : tried Sundren.org , nwn.sundren.org:5125 , and i cant find you guys!. . suggestions? always feel free to send to jo.bren1 on skype. or playeremails@aol.com

Welcome! I completely agree with what you say about RP being so alluring because you don't know the outcome! It's a story written between several people. Few things get me so intrigued as a good story and especially one I have no idea of the outcome to. Hope to see you in game!
    Last edited by LuxA; 12-26-2014, 09:24 PM. Reason: typos <.<
    Eurozone

Comment

Here's the IP:

99.235.195.160:5125
      Eurozone

Comment

Welcome! It is always amazing how many wonderful writers you see on this server. I look forward to rping with you!
        GMT -9

Comment

Welcome, and enjoy. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have here on the forum or in game. Most of us are willing to help out anytime. Also give the wiki a look over, there is a wealth of information there.
          Active Characters
          Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
          Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
          Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
          Dorin Hammond- Scout
          Seith Ronson- Master of War
          "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
          Socrates
          sigpic

Comment

Yes welcome! And please feel free to ask questions both in and out of game.

Nez
            Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
            Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
            Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
            Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome and hello, Your Rp is incredible and one of the most enjoyable people I got to play with.

Michael

Comment

Oh how very sweet of you to say!... I bet you say that to all the infernal pacted , Self-deluded, egotistical, psycho , vain, megalo-shoe hoarding-maniacal, folks with pendulous breastage.
                  ... I would €:^ o

Ps... Great Rp takes two, so thank you too!

Comment

I know I do! Gratz and welcome again!

Comment

Working...
                    X