Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings and well met

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings and well met

Hi there, I’m ”new”. Some of you will have met me in game already. I decided to say hi on the forum despite nerves since I’ve been active for a week or two now and am likely to stick around for a bit. I say ”new” as I was here briefly some six or seven years ago. I think the starting point may have been in Port Avanthyr back then... and I recall chaotic halfling rogues to be popular...

I’ve been RPing in different forms for over ten years and played through NWN2 more times than I want to admit. I enjoy RP and character progression to stupid levels if the character is right. Right now I’m having fun exploring the different special prestige classes there are here and coming up with character ideas.

I'm in UTC +1. As much as it allows I’ll be around, no doubt trying to figure out the crafting system, as that’s next on my list, as well as mucking about the lowbie areas. I’ll happily accept any and all company as well as help with figuring the kinks out in the Sundren systems. I'm really shy with making forum posts though, so I doubt this will become a habit.
    Eurozone

Welcome back. I've enjoyed our RP so far, though our characters don't really get along. I do remember the "Evil Halfling" days. I still have an idea for a cheerful Halfling rogue or ranger that I've been meaning to try.

I'm looking forward to more RP. I've only dabbled in crafting, but it isn't as complicated as it appears.
    Byrun - Wandering Swordsman
    Falrenn Silvershade - Shaper of Truths

If you're searching the lines for a point
    Well, you've probably missed it
    There was never anything there
    In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

Hey! Looking forward to interacting IC.

Have a cookie.
      But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
      - Nessa

Comment

First of all welcome! I love seeing new and old faces. Second, please do not hesitate to ask any question, here on the forum, or in game. We are all friendly, and will try and help to the best of our abilities. Also, give the wiki a peek, it has a good bit of information.
        Active Characters
        Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
        Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
        Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
        Dorin Hammond- Scout
        Seith Ronson- Master of War
        "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
        Socrates
        sigpic

Comment

Heey, you made it here. I apologize for not being as much on as i intended this week. Hope to see you ingame soon!
          My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
          Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

Welcome to the fun house. Hope to see you I game!
            Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

Greetings!
              ...and this is the Best server to have fun with Crafting ! If you need help, ask anytime ,whenever you need , and enjoy !

Kenom Marrs - Dark Templar of The Tyrant Lord.

Comment

Thank you everyone I've been reading through the wiki and the forum since I came back and I'm not done. Mostly I'm playing with character builds. Starting to understand the crafting system but will definitely need to ask some questions to get it sorted out.

cmosier: That character of mine is pretty.. anti social. :|
                Eurozone

Comment

for crafting help you can talk to Dante' Swift or James Frazer. As far as I know, and I may be wrong but we are the two crafters that are online with some regularity. If I've left a crafter out I appologize, I may not know all of you.
                  Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

Welcome!
                    Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
                    Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
                    Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
                    Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

Welcome aboard!
                      We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

Willkommen!
                        Cheers!

Comment

So, er, where do I find upcoming DM events? Is there a list or a post somewhere? I've tried searching but not found any.
                          Eurozone

Comment

Individual DM's will often set up feelers for events on the message board, or do events tied to a certain location or faction. Just keep an eye out, and never be afraid to request an event, if for some reason it does not fit they will guide you through, and help find something that does fit.
                            Active Characters
                            Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
                            Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
                            Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
                            Dorin Hammond- Scout
                            Seith Ronson- Master of War
                            "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
                            Socrates
                            sigpic

Comment

Welcome aboard. Minael can't wait to see how Mads develops IC.
                              Account Name: LuvHandles
                              Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
                              Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
                              Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
                              Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
                              Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
                              Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

Working...
                              X