Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unexpected DM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unexpected DM

Greetings to the server! My name, as it shows up above ^ is DM Inquisition. As I'm sure you didn't expect, since no one expects the Sundren Inquisition! Anyways, I'm one of the new staff members that have recently been added to the roster. Lotus will, I'm sure, be making an official announcement about it soon, but I thought I would hop on the forums now that I am a bit more familiar with the DM client to say hello, and let you know that very soon I will be running events for folk. It'll be small stuff at first while I get more comfortable with running things for players instead of being in events myself, but once we get past that awkward period, I'll be able to run stable events for you fine folk.

Many of you know me as a player, but for now I'll be keeping that information to myself, staff-side. Until I get more experience as a DM, I'll be more comfortable that way as a personal preference. Eventually I'll let you all know who I am player-side, but that'll be later. I look forward to running events for you all, for anyone who hasn't already met me in-game.

I don't have a specific schedule yet, per-say. I am usually off of work after 5pm PST, and I usually try to make at least a few hours for the server daily. On weekends, I'll usually be busy at least one of the days, so you might also be seeing me one weekend day each week starting soonish.

That is all for now, and I'm glad to be allowed the chance to help make the server the best it can be.

Welcome to the DM team! I'm looking forward to your flavour of party-killing shenanigans.
    But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
    - Nessa

Comment

Welcome!
      Characters:
      Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
      Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
      If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Welcome!
        Active Characters
        Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
        Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
        Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
        Dorin Hammond- Scout
        Seith Ronson- Master of War
        "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
        Socrates
        sigpic

Comment

Yes, welcome..
          Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

Willkommen!
            Cheers!

Comment

Hello! Good to see a new DM!
              GMT -9

Comment

Welcome!
                Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
                Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
                Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
                Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

Working...
                X