Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Player

Player new to NWN2 and RP servers in general. Looking forward to playing on this server

Welcome, and feel free to ask any questions here on the boards or in game. Also give the wiki a look over, it has a wealth of information.

Enjoy, and look forward with interacting with you.
    Active Characters
    Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
    Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
    Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
    Dorin Hammond- Scout
    Seith Ronson- Master of War
    "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
    Socrates
    sigpic

Comment

Yes welcome! If new to nwn2 you might want to check out the character builder, but keep in mind the custom changes described in the wiki (many standard classes have been changed e.g. fighter).

Many players will aid you in builds if you need it. I would recommend hitting one up (feel free to send me a PM). Note builds are not critical but I would hate for it to hamper your fun... RP here is most fun!

Nez
      Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
      Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
      Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
      Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

Originally posted by create1nsanity
        Player new to NWN2 and RP servers in general. Looking forward to playing on this server
        Hello and welcome to Sundren!

Many classes and a few races have been altered, so it's a good idea to look up the ones you're thinking of before you chuck dice. School and work has most of the players underground for the moment, but we usually start coming out around afternoon EST. There's a few on less typical clocks, though, like me. >_>

Regardless, please enjoy your stay, ask if you have any questions, and have a cookie.
        But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
        - Nessa

Comment

I've seen you log into game... Welcome and happy hunting! Cheers.
          Cheers!

Comment

Welcome to the server!
            [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

-[I]Not fond of morning walks on the beach.[/I]
            [/COLOR]

Comment

Welcome! It's great to see a new face around here. It's already been said, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us. If one of us doesn't know, then someone else probably does. Just remember to have a good time, and you'll do alright around here.

I'll see ye server-side.
              We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

Great to see new people show up... have fun and dont be afraid to ask questions.
                Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

Working...
                X