Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings!

Hullo! I'm Wish.

Pleasure to try out a good RP server. Look forwards to seeing people in game.

Good evening!

Welcome to Sundren! Be aware that some things in this server are altered from vanilla; for example, some classes have Pathfinder stats (fighter, rogue, paladin), so it's a good idea to research the class(es) you'll be playing in case there's a change. The wiki covers a good deal of this world, mechanics and otherwise, and should you not find anything to answer your questions there, feel free to ask.

*deep breath*

And have a cookie.
    But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
    - Nessa

Comment

Hey there, welcome to the neighborhood. Watch out for the red skinned orcs, they can be a tad grumpy. Other than that, have fun around here. I look forward to seeing ye server-side.
      We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

Welcome, and I will echo Lugwy, get to know things. If you have any questions please feel free to ask here on the boards, or in game. Most of us are friendly.
        Active Characters
        Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
        Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
        Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
        Dorin Hammond- Scout
        Seith Ronson- Master of War
        "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
        Socrates
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome and enjoy! See you in game.
          Cheers!

Comment

Howdy!
            Characters:
            Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
            Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
            If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

If you're looking for a fellow lowbie in crime, I'll be happy to help.
              Alex/Jay - A man with a plan, though sometimes he forgets to breathe.

Comment

Welcome to Sundren! If you have any questions for the staff please make sure to put them in the 'Character Requests' (for in game character requests/questions) or 'Help Requests' (Other issues) forums. These are private to all but the staff.
                "Now I know the full power of evil. It makes ugliness seem beautiful and goodness seem ugly and weak." -The Dance of Death

Comment

Well hello there Wish, welcome to the family. I look forward to meeting and playing with you.
                  [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

-[I]Not fond of morning walks on the beach.[/I]
                  [/COLOR]

Comment

Hello Wish, hope you enjoy the server as much as we do.
                    Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

Working...
                    X