Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G'day lads and lasses.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'day lads and lasses.

Hello server. New here to Sundren though not the game itself.

I know that I've seen some of you before, my Forum name matches my log in name. 'Mikiiel'

This post is delayed as I've met more of you in game since, but thank you to those that have already welcomed me in game.

See you all out there!
    Aldym Avhoste - Mystic of the South.
    Wilfrid Noth - Sword of the Brave.

Hey, and welcome to Sundren! Not sure how long you've been putting this off, but if we haven't met in game, don't be shy! Everyone here loves to RP, and loves seeing a new face!
    I can't tell you enough how happy I am to escape.

Comment

Welcome!! Feel free to ask any questions that may arise here or in game. Also give the Wiki a look over, there is some good info in there.

Have fun and enjoy.
      Active Characters
      Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
      Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
      Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
      Dorin Hammond- Scout
      Seith Ronson- Master of War
      "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
      Socrates
      sigpic

Comment

Thumb through the wiki and let us know if you have any questions. Also, welcome.
        "You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

Comment

EVERYONE BE NICE OR I BREAK YOUR FACES. (kisses!)
          River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

Welcome to Sundren!

Enjoy your stay, remember to check the wiki (since plenty of things are changed/Pathfinderised), and have a cookie.
            But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
            - Nessa

Comment

Hey there. Always nice to see a new face. Welcome to Sundren. Take a seat by the fire, rest your feet and listen to the bard as they sing stories of adventure. Well, at least until someone decides to make trouble.

See ye server side.
              We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

Welcome to the server, Mikiiel!

I've seen you in game a couple of times, but we've not yet had the opportunity to really play together. I hope you're enjoying your character, and I hope we'll get a chance to meet and greet inside!

Comment

Working...
                X