Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello.

I thought I would be sociable and post in this Greeting forum. I just put forth my character application for a Human Fighter / Neverwinter Nine, but I'm not certain if Neverwinter Nine is permissible here, so it may just be a Fighter. You'll likely all get to know him well, assuming he's approved.
    If a job's worth doing, it's worth dying for.

Hi there, and welcome to Sundren. Hope you have fun here!
    Ula Fey Craftswoman, blacksmith, maker of bespoke sharp pointy things.

Comment

Welcome to the party
      Player of: Sakamoto. Warrior following the Way of the Blade.

I can hear what you're thinking,
      All your doubts and fears,
      And if you look in my eyes, in time you'll find,
      The reason I'm here.

Comment

Welcome to Sundren, I don't think they can grant neverwinter nine or Shadow thief of Amn with the toolset yet, and im not sure if they will. I don't really know much aboutNeverwinter Nine, but aren't there only.... nine?

Comment

Neverwinter Nine is really the only Prestige Class that we don't plan on allowing for players as it just doesn't make much sense in a place distant from Neverwinter.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Very true that it doesn't make much sense. I'd have treated it more as a general bodyguard class, but full Fighter just means more feats for me. They put so many feats in NWN 2.
            If a job's worth doing, it's worth dying for.

Comment

Working...
            X