Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted to say hi and little somthing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted to say hi and little somthing

Hello all I just came back. I used to play in here ages ago. and i lost my CDs so i saw the game in special in a web site and i got it again. And i wanted seethe changes in this server made over the YEARS. And like in the old days it WOW me again. All the details and Amazin NPC. My hope in the future is to try tobecome a DM jump into npc and give quests. But if not that is fine. i love it in here All the hard work and all the details are are. of the biggest and best Caliber. My congrats to the team. By the way over the years i have been in a guild called the Ordoimperialis and we been around 8 years as a game community. And some players are goin to check this server out. sooner or later. they are the ones that let me know this game was on sale sence i offen spoke to them about it. and of this server. Sence i use to play in the old days. i kept getting e mails to come back. And darn am so glad they had that e mails. Cuse i came right back when i had the chance. Direct connetion to sundren 8). So thx you for reading my post aand hope to see you around be safe. And remember come home with this shield or you upon it ((waves))

Welcome back and enjoy.
    Active Characters
    Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
    Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
    Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
    Dorin Hammond- Scout
    Seith Ronson- Master of War
    "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
    Socrates
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome back ! Enjoy !

Kenom Marrs - Dark Templar of The Tyrant Lord.

Comment

Welcome back. Hope to see ye server-side.
        We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

Welcome back! Have a cookie.
          But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
          - Nessa

Comment

Working...
          X