Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi again

Hello again to everyone.

So that deployment that I was supposed to go on sorta got postponed because they forecasted a lot more guys then they needed. Thus I'm still here int eh good old USA, but now doing a tons of training, one month course last week, another one next week, fun stuff, just long.

Anyway, I'm also happy to be coming back and catching up on what I've missed. See you in Sundren.

Hi, and welcome!
    UTC+8
    Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
    Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Wellcome back mate, i don't have the pleasure to know you jet, but hopefully can play toguether soon

DarkPla

Comment

Hey, welcome back. I think I've seen you around, but maybe not. Anyways, I hope you enjoy yourself Server-side! I'll see ye around.
        We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

Glad you got to stay in the states, not a good time to be abroad right now with the whole Ukraine thing going on. Hope to see Vindir back in action!

FE will be running an event for Blackwood on the 11th so if you are free that day from training go ahead and pop on to hang out with the crew!

Comment

It'll be nice to have meet a new/old face.

Comment

Working...
            X