Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Spain

Hello all, i'm a 32 years old roleplayer from that forgotten country called Spain, the european one .

I recently discovered your server and i decided to join it because i see it with active community!

There couple things i would like to discuss with you:

Language: As i told you i'm spanish, even if my english level is officially B2 it can be slow sometimes also i'll appreciate if you use with me more usual words instead of deep ancient english. I hope that's not a problem to you!

Timetable: What's the location of the server? USA? if so, there are between 6 to 9 hours of spread i would like to found some1 of you when i'm wake hehehe.

I'm going to play a female sun elf rogue/wizard/trickster in the character bios section i'm going to writte down an extended version of it, in game there is only her phisical appareance. Also looking to the far future i would like to make her join large known forces like Arpists, shadow guild of Amn or similar besides player faction in game, all depends on character evolution, and DM dispossal of course.

See you in game!

Welcome! There are a few of us that play from the CET/CET +1 timezone. Hope to see you in game.

Cheers!
    Cheers!

Comment

Welcome! Remember to enjoy your time, and if you ever have any questions feel free to ask here or in game. To address the the English issue, never be afraid to tell someone to slow down, I am sure they would be happy to do so in the spirit of rp.

Enjoy your time here.
      Active Characters
      Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
      Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
      Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
      Dorin Hammond- Scout
      Seith Ronson- Master of War
      "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
      Socrates
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah tank you for the wellcoming!

I'll do my best to suit in this community as best i can

DarkPla

Comment

Working...
        X