Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AusGre Returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AusGre Returns

Greetings again,

Hey everyone, I'm trying to get back into Sundren as best I can. My long absences are a bit troublesome and they should be cut back a fair bit with a new job that I am getting. I would like to try and stir up some Myrkul faction stuff if I can, gonna be working on a return character soon enough. If anyone has any leads to that end, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks,
    AusGre
    All deaths that my characters have in RP PvP or Story are permanent, they are lootable and I will ask if the opposing character does kill them or leaves them unconscious. I also adhere to all Sundren PvP/Death rules, I prefer to play by my own hardcore death rules.

Welcome back! It's good to see life breathed back into the Myrkulites.
    Ramza Xantheus "...for a meager fee, of course."

"
    Heroes need the weak to feel important. I say, teach the weak the skills they need to live on their own, to protect themselves and break free of the chains of charity and victimization. The Triad needs people to protect. I need people to succeed." -Byrun von Hellstrom

Comment

Myrkul=awesome. Welcome back, I am willing to fill you in on BH workings, but you need to be on the BH forum. Just hit me in game or on the forum.
      Active Characters
      Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
      Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
      Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
      Dorin Hammond- Scout
      Seith Ronson- Master of War
      "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
      Socrates
      sigpic

Comment

The Caretaker needs a new lunch buddy.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

It's good to see life breathed back into the Myrkulites
          icwydt

Comment

More Church of Myrkul people? I look forward to the increase of morbid conversations. Corruption and decay for us all!

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

Comment

Hey there,

Thank you all for the warm welcome back and the encouragement. I hope to see you all in game soon enough.

Thanks again,
              AusGre
              All deaths that my characters have in RP PvP or Story are permanent, they are lootable and I will ask if the opposing character does kill them or leaves them unconscious. I also adhere to all Sundren PvP/Death rules, I prefer to play by my own hardcore death rules.

Comment

Working...
              X