Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mir *waves*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mir *waves*

Mir, who is a bit helter skelter, has come to Sundren. And after some encouragement and an interview was able to Join the 10th legion. Hopefully her rashness will be curtailed and she will be an asset. She has certainly enjoyed the world and the friendliness of the natives.

{Moonglum was Elric's [stormbringer], sidekick who managed to survive, despite not having special powers or a demon sword. Merely be being competant!}

Welcome to the server =)

Comment

Welcome to the server, and to the Tenth.

Keep that chin up, and see you on the field. o7
      But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
      - Nessa

Comment

I am glad to see Legion numbers picking up, and I was glad to be able to join you personally. Hope to see you in future events. If you haven't yet, I would suggest requesting to join the Legion subforum.
        Active
        Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
        Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

"The only 'Good' Legion 'sa Legion" Oi, welcome, welcome, hope you enjoy the server. There really is something special about Sundren, hope you're around long enough to find that out for yourself!
          "Service to a cause greater than yourself is the utmost honor you can achieve."

Comment

Yes, welcome... Legion huh? Well, well.. another target. :-) have fun here, we are all available to help if you need it.
            Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

Working...
            X