Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey all and in advance sorry for the rant.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all and in advance sorry for the rant.

Well first of hey to you all, second excuse my sometimes bad grammer and misuse of the language. As you can guess english isnt my native tounge.
    Also i should be sleeping right now but you know how it is im sure hehe.

Well now that is out of the way I must say this is a very costum server. I did frequent it loooong time ago but didnt get very far and then real life took my time but now im back for more!
    So will be looking forward to meeting you guys out there doing what ever shananigans (hehe now i know thats misspelled you do.

But i have a few questions and im sure there will be more but im just getting to know the forum setup again, so bare with me..

First off whats with the dark HUNTER (yead sorry was late) having the skills to make a trap but not set one up?
    Also it doesnt say if the sneak attack stacks with the rogues. Probably does but better ask then sorry.
    Second: damn i wanna play it! Any good suggestions of a build that would work?

I have this vision of one of these grey bastards (you know grey orcs) sitting in the shadows with that axe they so love, just waiting for that special someone, to take another step in the wrong direction. Or just sneak up and drop down on a couple and swing that huge piece of metal to his hearts desire hehe.
    But that is off course only the action side of it, theres some nice rp to have with that guys too.
    Well ill stop my rant... For now hehe.

there is the darkwood stalker and the dark hunter. the dark hunter looks like it might need its skills updated on the wiki. the darkwood stalker lists both trap craft and set as skills.
    "You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

Comment

Ah yes sorry bout that. I have corrested it now. Guess its because they both look so appealing hehe.

Comment

Working...
      X