Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Im new in the server, have been playing and coding to NWN since 2002. Still learning about the local lore.

Not native in english, hopping to make good Rps around and friends if possible.
    Black Hand:

Kroz Von Zarovh
    Anneke Marrs

Welcome to Sundren, some of us are from US, some from various places in the world.

If you need anything please let any of us know and we will do our best to help you out.

~Sari
    All is Fair in Love and RP ~ Mixicatia

Player ID: Mixicatia

Personallities:
    Sari ~ Black Clad Sneak
    Anzhela Novikov ~ Follower of Bahamut
    Silana Flows ~ Pyro Red Wizard
    Mixicatia Underfoot ~ Circus Acrobat/Dancer
    Cytheria ~ Sexy Confused Blood Sucker
    Ashilan'ka ~ Natural Hot Head

Comment

Welcome aboard!
      Feel free to bug me in game if you need some help. In the mean thyme checking out the last set of links at the bottom of this page will help you get acquainted with the local lore.
      Anton Kevali - Just happy to still be alive, and not to blame...
      Sandalon Balachem - Holy Knight, and Companion of the Noble Heart

Comment

Welcome!

I've noticed that preferences among us English-as-a-second-language people differ greatly; while some really like being 'helped' in their English, others see it as very bothersome. Please feel free to nudge people in either direction.

But most importantly: Enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions, feel free to pop me a message in-game.
        Johanna Patson:"Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare."
        (Original quote by Dale Carnegie)
        Krystl - Undefeatable

Ranahlee: Perpetually Perplexed.

Sylvain Enoic: Young paladin of Tyr.
        ---------
        Stalking on the mountains, clutching a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Sypthe! And they give a vengeful bellow:"I'm going to hump you so thoroughly, you will drink poison and piss honey!"

Comment

Local lore isn't too hard to learn. Ask people. Or if you're boring, read the Wiki. Feel free to hit up my character for the latest news. Alice is 99% RP only, so she has nothing better to do.
          Dalian - Shapeshifter of the Tuatha Dé Dúlra
          "My true identity goes beyond the outer roles I play. It transcends the Self."
          UTC -4

Comment

Welcome, Fullgazz! Here's hoping we cross paths for fun and adventure!

Comment

Welcome, I look forward to role playing with you. As I am sure you have heard, the Wiki has a wealth of information, you are also welcome to ask any questions here or in game. Most of people are nice, with the exception of those pesky Triad members; do not trust them.
              Active Characters
              Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
              Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
              Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
              Dorin Hammond- Scout
              Seith Ronson- Master of War
              "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
              Socrates
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome and enjoy and don't worry, some of our native English speakers don't communicate clearly (Byrun!)
                I can't slow down, I can't hold back though you know I wish I could. No there ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good!

Comment

Working...
                X