Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hiya.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by masochisticlam
    I'm stoked (and nervous) to finally try it out and I look forward to RP'ing with you guys.
    No need to be nervous. Plenty of very nice people on the server. The DMs are (usually) pretty nice as well.
    Dalian - Shapeshifter of the Tuatha Dé Dúlra
    "My true identity goes beyond the outer roles I play. It transcends the Self."
    UTC -4

Comment

I'm not friendly. Your character will die by Byrun's hand. *plots death*

Look forward to seeing you in game. Feel free to ask any questions Jai_V cannot answer... which I would imagine is quite limited.

The cookies are indeed laced... but in a good way.

Game on.
      Byrun - Wandering Swordsman
      Falrenn Silvershade - Shaper of Truths

If you're searching the lines for a point
      Well, you've probably missed it
      There was never anything there
      In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

Welcome aboard the crazy train! Best of luck if he has you make a monk double for Amon!
        And don't forget to join the Blackwood Company!

Comment

Originally posted by cmosier View Post
          I'm not friendly. Your character will die by Byrun's hand. *plots death*

The cookies are indeed laced... but in a good way.
          Byrun's too posh to assassinate anyone. He'd just hire someone to do it.

And yes, the cookies are laced in a good way. If you consider poison a quick and good way to die. Also, we have no cake. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
          Dalian - Shapeshifter of the Tuatha Dé Dúlra
          "My true identity goes beyond the outer roles I play. It transcends the Self."
          UTC -4

Comment

Byrun isn't too posh. He's too straightforward. But at least he never said he'd assassinate them- he just said they'd die by his hand. Sounds like a cleave to the noggin, to me.
            River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

Originally posted by Elusa View Post
              No need to be nervous. Plenty of very nice people on the server. The DMs are (usually) pretty nice as well.
              I resent this generalization. I do my best to be ruthless, uncaring, and downright tyrannical.

Back to topic. Welcome! I look forward to crushing your hopes and dreams into dust.
              "Now I know the full power of evil. It makes ugliness seem beautiful and goodness seem ugly and weak." -The Dance of Death

Comment

Remember that when in doubt, give the Thayans all your money.

Comment

Welcome to Sundren.

I am sure you will have a great time.
                  Erolith Mornmist Undead Hunter
                  Kraken Priest and crafter
                  Fingers O'Hoolihan Inebriated Monk

Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned immaculate!

Comment

Working...
                  X