Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from everybody's favorite Kitten!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from everybody's favorite Kitten!

Hey Guys. Kitteninablender here. Some of you know me from Sigil, Tales of Amn, and a brief stint on Dalelands. Glad to be here.
    "Our Spirits were forged from Snow and Ice, to bend like steel, forged over Fire. We were not made to bend like reeds ... or to turn the other cheek."

Welcome and enjoy, be sure to give the wiki a once over, there is some valuable information there. Pleas feel free to ask any questions you may have here or in game. Most of us will at the very least attempt to help.
    Active Characters
    Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
    Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
    Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
    Dorin Hammond- Scout
    Seith Ronson- Master of War
    "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
    Socrates
    sigpic

Comment

Hi! Good to see you
      GMT -9

Comment

<3 Glad to have you here!
        River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to seeing what evil plots you can unleash on this server! I have some low level characters on ice, so bug me if you have trouble finding a group to get you past hard spots.
          Anton Kevali - Just happy to still be alive, and not to blame...
          Sandalon Balachem - Holy Knight, and Companion of the Noble Heart

Comment

Working...
          X