Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

Hello everyone,

I am Matthew, new to NWN2 but a veteran of NWN1, mostly Dragonlance. I am excited to play here as this seems like a very player driven, and player directed server (from what I read). a friend of mine will also be joining me, we have rp'd together for nearly 14 years.

See you inside!
    Aulamien Eedillien - Druid

Welcome! It's great to see brand new people still coming to the server. If you have any questions, ring me up.
    Dalian - Shapeshifter of the Tuatha Dé Dúlra
    "My true identity goes beyond the outer roles I play. It transcends the Self."
    UTC -4

Comment

Welcome! It is indeed a cool place to RP. Player driven yes...though it takes a very dedicated player to drive things The rest of us just enjoy the ride.

If you like driving plots roll a Druid! All of them are dead or scattered, so we need a new Archdruid to lead us

Look fwd to meeting you.
      UTC+8
      Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
      Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Originally posted by thaelis View Post
        Welcome! It is indeed a cool place to RP. Player driven yes...though it takes a very dedicated player to drive things The rest of us just enjoy the ride.

If you like driving plots roll a Druid! All of them are dead or scattered, so we need a new Archdruid to lead us

Look fwd to meeting you.
        I find this pretty funny, i was in game for the last hour or whatever, playing on my new.....Druid....then i come to find this post...very funny!

Aulamien Eedillien

I was Archdruid for a while on a nwn1 server Heroes Reborn (I think) a dragonlance server.

Comment

also if anyone could help me with this quest, im in the aquaducts under cheaptown or whatever. i think i need to go past that fake wall, but cant figure out how to open it...any ideas?

Comment

No clue, I haven't done the aquaducts since the city started flying.

Buuuuuttttttt, Welcome, We will take a psychological exam of your mind and then let you know what position you are suitable for, if you are not willing to accept this we will have to chain you to a chair and proceed to brain wash you until you accept your new fate.

OH and look forward to RP with you.

~Sari
            All is Fair in Love and RP ~ Mixicatia

Player ID: Mixicatia

Personallities:
            Sari ~ Black Clad Sneak
            Anzhela Novikov ~ Follower of Bahamut
            Silana Flows ~ Pyro Red Wizard
            Mixicatia Underfoot ~ Circus Acrobat/Dancer
            Cytheria ~ Sexy Confused Blood Sucker
            Ashilan'ka ~ Natural Hot Head

Comment

Let me say welcome to the both of you. I will also confirm that this is a very player driven server, if you can imagine it, try to make it happen, and be patient remember staff are just people here too. A great idea is to read up on the wiki, there is a wealth of information on there.

Please feel free to ask any questions on the forums or in game, most of us are nice (except that team "good"). All kidding aside someone will try to help out.

I have to go with Jonel on this one, I have never attempted the quest in the city, Something about not being welcomed there.
              I am sure someone can help though.
              Active Characters
              Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
              Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
              Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
              Dorin Hammond- Scout
              Seith Ronson- Master of War
              "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
              Socrates
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome, both of you.

As others have stated some reading may help you avoid some stumbling blocks. For instance Kelemvor is a dead god on this server, and it never hurts to get a look at the factions.
                Anton Kevali - Just happy to still be alive, and not to blame...
                Sandalon Balachem - Holy Knight, and Companion of the Noble Heart

Comment

Welcome. And it is very faction driven... though for a druid I think that's still in the works.

It may seem a little difficult at first because of the multitude of high level characters, but there has been a few newer character that I'm sure can help you.
                  Byrun - Wandering Swordsman
                  Falrenn Silvershade - Shaper of Truths

If you're searching the lines for a point
                  Well, you've probably missed it
                  There was never anything there
                  In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

Welcome mate, The quest have nothing to do with the that door, follow it around till you find a little court yard.

Be sure to read the server rules on sundren Wiki.

and Team good may not be so nice (( IC anyways)) least we fight fair

Michael Zollas, Templar Of the Broken god

Comment

The Sewer quest isn't past the locked door, you just need to navigate your way though several maps without dying somehow! If you're a Druid you will probably need aid to complete the quest and survive the sewers as it's pretty inhospitable to soloing (last time I did it anyway).

An easier option might be to head bottomside where you can find more low level players, or even a higher level person who might help you out.
                      UTC+8
                      Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
                      Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

New Blackwood Company Saying: He who fights fair, loses. :-)
                        Byrun - Wandering Swordsman
                        Falrenn Silvershade - Shaper of Truths

If you're searching the lines for a point
                        Well, you've probably missed it
                        There was never anything there
                        In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

Then it's good that there's some among the "good guys" (for a given definition of the term) that know the meaning of pragmatism, eh?

Anyway, welcome to Sundren, enjoy your stay, and have a cookie.
                          But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
                          - Nessa

Comment

i have gone everywhere in those aquaducts, even explored other ones... im feeling lost lol.

i'll have another peek around, maybe i missed something

Comment

Sundren has only one good guy.

His name is Kyle Rendell.

Comment

Working...
                              X