Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hello I just started playing at the piercing will of one Evil_Satoshi (sp?) So far i'm bouncing between two characters trying to decide what to play i have my elven bard.... because bard! and my evil fighter (hopeful Banite). hope to see you all in-game to trade some fun RP together... even if it means getting killed for being evil. haha.
    Tirrones Baelath Aleanurdren- Elven ruffian turned 'hero' aspiring to better the world.

Glad to have you join our community, there is plenty of room here for more evil Banites, I am certain our current nefarious Black Hand members will be only too keen to snap you up into their sinister plots!

Take a look around the forums, and don't forget our Wiki, it is crammed full of useful information.

Welcome to Sundren!

Comment

Welcome to Sundren!

Have a cookie.
      But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
      - Nessa

Comment

You when I get back Sunday, I must share with you my divine inspiration.
        Active
        Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
        Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

Welcome, and as Sinister stated. The Tyrant waits for your service. Despite being team evil we are actually good people.

No matter what, have fun and enjoy your time.
          Active Characters
          Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
          Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
          Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
          Dorin Hammond- Scout
          Seith Ronson- Master of War
          "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
          Socrates
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the party!
            Anton Kevali - Just happy to still be alive, and not to blame...
            Sandalon Balachem - Holy Knight, and Companion of the Noble Heart

Comment

Welcome mate.
              Gron Jawbreaker; breaking them jaws.

Comment

aye welcome

Comment

Working...
                X