Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New player looking for RP group/DM'd events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New player looking for RP group/DM'd events

Hey guys!

I just reinstalled NWN2 after a few years, and I'm itching to find some folks to play with!

I did try Sundren server once a long time ago, but TBH it's all a bit hazy.

Anyway, after searching the forums and your wiki, I'm a bit confused about how the factions and groups work.

What I'm really looking for a is a DM'd group that plays together at a regularly scheduled time... is this how the Sundren groups work? I notice most of them have a DM -- but is this mostly an administrative/forum DM for taking requests and making necessary changes to the server and database, or are these DMs leading adventure groups with roleplay/custom content sessions?

Anyway, I do recall that Sundren was a fun place the last time I poked around, so I will be logging in and running around a bit.

I have a level 3 fighter still in the server vault named Gilga, so keep an eye out for me! And if there is a regular/static adventuring party of lower levels who have room, please let me know.

Factions are groups supported by in game mechanics, faction stores, lore, and dm'd events. Its highly suggested you join one though its not an end all to a players experience. I just ran a faction event where I did have to decline a new player entrance. :/

Also, welcome to Sundren!
    "You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

Comment

The hardest part of playing on Sundren is getting past those initial lower levels, but if you can you will find a server that strongly supports Group and RP.

Here is a list of extant factions. Getting a feel for where you want to end up might help you make the connections you need, or you can let RP guide your faction choices.

Whatever you chose: Welcome aboard; I hope you have fun while you are here!
      Anton Kevali - Just happy to still be alive, and not to blame...
      Sandalon Balachem - Holy Knight, and Companion of the Noble Heart

Comment

Working...
      X