Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suppose I'll come out of the closet, too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suppose I'll come out of the closet, too

Refugee numbers are growing by the day, it seems. Okay, I've played here for a few hours for the past few days already, but I always refrain from making these posts until I'm pretty sure I like what I see, just to save everyone's time.

Anyway, those of you who did interact with a certain yellow-clad chap back in ToA know who I am, those who don't... well, you're not missing that much, really.

I tried to fool myself here and play a DRUID, but none of us can fight our nature, so if there's need for more cold-blooded murders committed in the name of Bhaal, here's one more character to hold the knife.
    "In what state would the world be, if no individual had ever sought revenge?"

Welcome! Look forward to seeing you stabinate the heck out of things in the name of Bhaal!
    It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
    Sydney Smith.

Comment

Hi Gitro.

Tas Krita- Thayan
      Ashen - MoMF

Comment

Welcome to the server, and team evil. Since you seem to be there, there is no need for me to pitch how awesome we are. If you ever have any questions at all please feel free to ask either here or in game. Take a look at the wiki, there is a wealth of information there.
        Active Characters
        Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
        Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
        Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
        Dorin Hammond- Scout
        Seith Ronson- Master of War
        "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
        Socrates
        sigpic

Comment

I look forward to smiting you right in your face.
          Step in front of a runaway train -
          just to feel alive again.
          Pushing forward through the night,
          aching chest and blurry sight.

It's so far, so far away~
          It's so far, so far away~

Cold wind blows into the skin,
          can't believe the state you're in.

Comment

Working...
          X