Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings, and some questions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings, and some questions!

Hello everyone,

This seems to be the PW I'm going to play on from now on - so just waving the flag here. That said, I have a few questions I haven't been able to dig up complete answers to from the forums/wikia:

- I've decided to try out a mage this time around, and as I like to mix my classes a bit, I've naturally been looking at the Practiced Spellcaster feat. I'm under the impression that using it unless you have classes that'll give you exactly -4 Caster Levels, it's considered an exploit. If I decide to have a class that gives only -1 CL and still take the feat (I do like my caster levels, as most likely a pure caster), will it be considered against the rules?

- Factions! You can submit a character request to join a faction, but will it be considered more 'natural' to simply seek out the players involved in said faction and then progressing from there? Or is a DM tick the only way to get inside?

- Spells. The wikia has a list of spells that's been altered (And I love the extra additions already!), but somehow from reading the forums, I'm getting the impression that it may not be complete: Is there any complete list of the changes, or are their descriptions altered IG to match the content? Or maybe my impression is way off and the wikia is simply complete?

That's all I can think of for now. See you all ingame!

Squid

Originally posted by Squidward
    - I've decided to try out a mage this time around, and as I like to mix my classes a bit, I've naturally been looking at the Practiced Spellcaster feat. I'm under the impression that using it unless you have classes that'll give you exactly -4 Caster Levels, it's considered an exploit. If I decide to have a class that gives only -1 CL and still take the feat (I do like my caster levels, as most likely a pure caster), will it be considered against the rules?
    If it would cause you to have a caster level that exceeds your own caster level, then it would be something that is an exploit, yes.

- Factions! You can submit a character request to join a faction, but will it be considered more 'natural' to simply seek out the players involved in said faction and then progressing from there? Or is a DM tick the only way to get inside?
    You can do either one, but personally I would think it would be best to perhaps seek out players in positions to induct you into the factions you would like to join, as it would open up more opportunities for rp.

- Spells. The wikia has a list of spells that's been altered (And I love the extra additions already!), but somehow from reading the forums, I'm getting the impression that it may not be complete: Is there any complete list of the changes, or are their descriptions altered IG to match the content? Or maybe my impression is way off and the wikia is simply complete?
    I believe much of it has been updated, but if there are any spells that haven't been added to the wiki then if people can let me know and I'll edit it to make it more clear for people.

Anyways, hope to see you in game! Have fun.
    Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
    Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
    Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Welcome, we are glad that this is the place you have chosen to play. I love that you had questions as well, and PK did a great job of answering them. We welcome questions in game or on the server.

Welcome and enjoy your time here.
      Active Characters
      Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
      Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
      Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
      Dorin Hammond- Scout
      Seith Ronson- Master of War
      "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
      Socrates
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X