Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YourMoveHolyMan = glaes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YourMoveHolyMan = glaes

Hey folks. Not a new player here but glad to be back. For all of you that know me I look forward to seeing you again and for those I've not met I look forward to meeting you.

That said I finally went ahead and made my forum name here match my in game name. Before I was here as glaes from wayyy back in 2007. But have gamed as YourMoveHolyMan for years now. So here goes the new account!

You're five types of ridiculous.

(Love you!)

Comment

Hey boss, welcome back. Or something.
      Step in front of a runaway train -
      just to feel alive again.
      Pushing forward through the night,
      aching chest and blurry sight.

It's so far, so far away~
      It's so far, so far away~

Cold wind blows into the skin,
      can't believe the state you're in.

Comment

Welcome new players and old players alike.

I do have one request to players. We have, or I have, been getting a lot of mechanical questions while on the client (which I'm no expert of). Please check the forums for answers first and if you are unable to find the answer then please post the question. Chances are that other players have the same questions or would benefit from hearing the question and answer. And then DMs wont have to respond to the same questions over and over again or/and say 'hey, thats a great question and everybody should hear it.'

Thank you.
        "You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

Comment

Welcome! I am glad you decided to join our fine community. Oh wait I already know you. So forget about all this!

Just become a fallen Paladin and join the good team (I really mean evil).
          Active Characters
          Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
          Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
          Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
          Dorin Hammond- Scout
          Seith Ronson- Master of War
          "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
          Socrates
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X