Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yet another ToA post!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another ToA post!

Hey, all!

Yet another ToA refugee, reporting for duty.

I'm a rather casual player, due in part to my job (never know when I'll be around a computer), but I was a long-time late-night player on ToA for ages. I recognize many names on here now, even though I may not be recognized in turn!

On ToA I was the "Necromantic-I-Hate-Living-Types" Karin Naril and the "Over-protective-Shield-Swinging" Sarah Ariel. Here, I'll be keeping the theme for the most part: Elia is a Master of Shrouds, while Marisa is a Paladin-wannabe of Tyr.

Anyway, you all seem to be good folk, and I'm excited to be a part of this community. Cheers!
    "Men of genius are admired, men of wealth are envied, men of power are feared; but only men of character are trusted." -Alfred Adler, Austrian Psychiatrist (1870-1937)

Player of: Elia Ciarenni / Marisa Kerns

Welcome.

Hope you enjoy all the server has to offer. Look forward to seeing your RP contributions!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
    X