Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Afternoon, Sundren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon, Sundren

Well I guess It's hello from ToA, seems quite a few have decided to jump on board with Sundren. I find that there is alot different, but you've done a great job with the server from a builders perspective. If only the dreaded pathing wasn't so annoying.

I've been playing NWN since the original game. Amia, Dragonlance: Heroes of the Lance, Narcs Bonds of Blood, Arelith, Blackstone Keep. You name a server I've probably checked it out.

I came to NWN2 with hopes that I could find an experince to match, and I found that in ToA. Unfortunately, and obviously something was lacking. The player base was great, and I'm happy to see a few of them here. Most of the DM team, great as well. Yet they neglected quite a bit of the player base. I understand that not everyone is the best role-player in the world. Yet the way I see a DM is the same way I see a leader in any orginization. I expect them to help that person form a character, to drive them to that next level. Let them know of their flaws, and try to remediate such. Not ignore them entirely, or put them down for it. We all know the difference between a player, and a troll. I would hope they would listen to every story, and play out some rendition of it, so the player doesn't feel left out.

I guess I'm just trying to say I hope the team here is mature, and wishes to form something more than a player base. I hope they are here to drive a story, to form a world and experince that we won't forget. I hope to see you all in-game.

First of all welcome! I am loving the new crop of RPers, you guys are bringing skills that I am envious of.

As for staff, the staff here is one of the best, and for the most part they are always willing to help you shape your character, but the key word is "help"; I have often found that by simply asking, and explaining what I want is the best policy. The DM team will often try to help as much as possible, if they don't right away, do not be discouraged; they are humans too, and lets face it humans are busy. Just continue to ask, find out if they need clarification.

Just remember to have a good time, and that as a member of the player base I welcome you, and look forward to having the chance to play with you.
    Active Characters
    Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
    Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
    Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
    Dorin Hammond- Scout
    Seith Ronson- Master of War
    "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
    Socrates
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X