Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!

Hi! Played alot of Dragonlance RP on a few Neverwinter Nights servers many years ago, got this game, played some of the main campaign with a friend, and the itch to find a good role-playing server to get into again struck me. I look forward to joining your well-crafted world and creating/playing characters that will help in shaping the stories of your worlds!

The first character I plan on making will be a fighter/warpriest (or combat medic) and try and shape it like a class from the Lord of the Rings Online game (Warden). Her name will be Agarwing, and she plans on joining one of the Warden factions, (maybe?). I will read up more on them as I play more of your world.

Look for her in-game most late nights (EST).

Hey! The Wardens have been kinda quiet of late, but there are still one or two veteran's out there and a ton of new players so we'll see...maybe they'll make a comeback!

Anyway welcome (Dragonlance rocks!)
    UTC+8
    Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
    Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Welcome, we have many new players joining which is a great time to find groups!
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
      X