Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the wiggle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the wiggle!

Hello everyone! I am Thelittlewiggle, long time Nwn2 fan and with a few happenings I have found myself meandering over to this little neck of the woods and I have honestly been blown away by how much has gone into this server. Overall good job guys and I really hope to become part of this community which is truly a gem in the ashes.

A lot of work is still going into this gem. Welcome, and make yourself at home.

Comment

Great to have you

Comment

Come on in, sit down, have a drink and grab yourself a slice of pizza.
        We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

Welcome to our little ash-covered gem.

Have a cookie.
          But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
          - Nessa

Comment

Welcome aboard! Sundren has been around a long time, so a lot has happened and more is in the works. There is a lot to take in, so feel free to ask staff questions on anything you need to know. I can't be in game all the time due to RL, but I do my best to answer PM's as soon as possible.
            "Now I know the full power of evil. It makes ugliness seem beautiful and goodness seem ugly and weak." -The Dance of Death

Comment

Working...
            X