Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and login problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello and login problems

Hi!
    I have played on and off on a few nwn2 PW:s and I wanted to try out this one.
    However, the first character i created was a drow, and it seems I can't play that character because of restrictions, which I'm fine with.
    I then made a human fighter instead. But I'm still required to log in with a password, which I don't think I have. How do I solve this? I can't play or move the character until I've entered the correct password.
    I have attached a screenshot of the situation in this post, I hope that works.

Best regards
    /maseoo
    Attached Files

Edit: See below!

Comment

The password is there for you to put. Instead of the server authentication system, which was implemented by bioware and has since gone down, this is how the server makes sure people are logging onto their players.

So, just type a password, and then re-type it. It won't ask you for it agian unless you log in from another IP address.
      Characters:
      Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
      Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
      If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Oh, alright, seems simple enough.
        Thanks!

Comment

Well I tried the server out and I'm already intrigued and met with a nice IC attitude. Seems very interesting!

Comment

Working...
          X