Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few questions and a hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions and a hello

Hello, I don't normally post on threads until I have been playing for a while on a server, but I had a question or two. I read your forums and it seems that you prefer all questions go on the forums rather then asking a DM in game. And honestly, I completely understand. .

So question one! It looks as if all your nature guilds have been swallowed up by another guild. Or maybe I am reading the wiki wrong, cause I do that sometimes. Anyway, where should I look if I wanted to look into trying to find something naturish?

My second question. I see you have Dino ( the dino companion)as a selectable feat. Is there a specific RP you prefer to see done with this or am I free to do something so long as it is just not silly?

Thank you so much in advance for your time.
    GMT -9

I would answer you FB but I honestly have no clue - but hey there!
    "Its not the end of the world, but you can see it from here." -Eliza

AKA YourMoveHolyMan ingame

Darius Blackwell - Sword of Torm

Comment

There is currently no active nature faction, though you are more than welcome to go around and find others of like mindedness and form a group. Though there may be a faction for those of the naturey type soon in the future.

And pretty much as long as it's not silly you can have the dino. There is an island, Ixis, where there are dinosaurs that roam about, so it's plausible they could be found there.
      Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
      Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
      Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

There's nothing silly about having the dinosaur (we do allow it), but maybe you could say you found it on Ixis Island? (there's dinosaurs there).

We do plan to have a more nature centred focus in Icewind Dale and are more receptive to allowing players to work towards starting a druid/nature faction there. It fits the server far better than our previous incarnation in the hostile, infested Viridale forest.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

I know there are more then a couple druid types roaming around as well! You wouldn't be the only one working towards a new nature faction.
          "Now I know the full power of evil. It makes ugliness seem beautiful and goodness seem ugly and weak." -The Dance of Death

Comment

Ok, Thanks everyone. I will look around and in the meantime play something more cityish.

PS: you are awesome YMHM! It is so good to see you and Foo again! There are just so many great people here with such wonderful RP!
            GMT -9

Comment

Working...
            X