Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evening.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening.

Right. Well. I'm not one for fancy greetings, but I'll at least fill you in on why I'm here, because it's pretty simple. The server I played on previously, ToA, has gone down without a word from administration. It was recommended to me that I come here if I was looking for a new server and, well, I am. However, whether or not I'll actually be playing on here remains to be seen, as I'm still filtering through your forums deciding whether or not it'll be a good fit.
    You can thank LostInSpace for my arrival. Hopefully you'll see some of my "kin" from ToA, as well.

Welcome! Do consult the wiki for information. Otherwise, let the questions fly, and we'll answer to the best of our ability.

Comment

Welcome aboard! If you come across any questions, feel free to ask. I hope to see you, and your characters, around.
      "Now I know the full power of evil. It makes ugliness seem beautiful and goodness seem ugly and weak." -The Dance of Death

Comment

Why the exceptional lack of dual wielding PRCs, if you don't mind my asking?

Comment

Dual-wielders killed my family, and I've sworn vengeance.

Also, we don't use a lot of Kaedrin's stuff because it doesn't automesh with the guts of our server. If we're going to do a dual-wielding PrC, we'll need to build it ourselves, which is certainly not out of the question. If you have some ideas and source material for us to borrow from, we can collaborate to make good stuff happen.

Also, check out how we've changed fighter. Our changes to fighter have enabled several specialized builds that PrCs have been necessary for in the past.

Comment

Ah! I can understand that, yes. I'll do some looking, see if I can turn up anything that'd make a good base for a dual wielding PRC, since Kaedrin's incompatible.

Comment

Hmmm. Does the improved crit from WM stack with the fighter's level 20 ability? Or does the client lie, and the cap is actually level 20, not 40?

Comment

I know you.

PCs can reach level 20 through regular combat and RP XP. After 20, advancement is dependent upon DM-awarded RP XP. Plan your build for 20 or 21 and you'll do fine.

Comment

We have also implemented a daily quest (with more to come) that gives XP to all PCs regardless of level, so steady advancement is now available into the epic levels, with a server cap of 30, though no PC has come close to that.

Comment

And to actually answer your question, the Fighter capstone feat is the same as the Weapon Master feat, so no, they won't stack.

Comment

Awwe, that's depressing.
                      And yeah, Foogoo. You were great. YourMove was too. Hence why I'm keeping in touch.

Comment

Welcome!
                        Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
                        Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
                        Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Hello. Look forward to seeing you in game.
                          Byrun - Wandering Swordsman
                          Falrenn Silvershade - Shaper of Truths

If you're searching the lines for a point
                          Well, you've probably missed it
                          There was never anything there
                          In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

Yay, familiar names!

Comment

Hey, Nethaxion, too! I wonder how many more of us will show up in this server... Population booms to the rescuuuueeeeeeee

Comment

Working...
                              X