Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's been a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been a while

Yes, I'm back... again. I keep leaving and returning again years later. I used to play on Sundren, but life dragged me away from playing NWN2 altogether. Honestly, I was also a bit frustrated with the server a while back. Since I have plenty of time now, I'm going to give it another try. I'm not sure where I left off, so I'll be making a new character. Oh yeah! Drinks are on me again!
    Your friendly neighborhood drunk

Welcome back, brother.

Let us know if you are in need of anything. The character request section has only a few players making regular use of it... at the moment.
    "You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

Comment

Thanks, but I probably won't be needing the character request section this time around. I'm gonna keep it simple with a human rogue. Now I just need to remember how to play a proper rogue on Sundren.

Comment

Dead Gentlemen Explain Being a Rogue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTccvj0gc58

I don't want them, I just wanna see if I can steal them.
        I can't slow down, I can't hold back though you know I wish I could. No there ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good!

Comment

http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Rogue

Give this a read before you roll up, mang.

Comment

Wait a sec... backstabbing someone with a ballista is a legal move? Oh yeah. Definitely going rogue! XD

Comment

Welcome back! Again!
              Characters:
              Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
              Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
              If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Welcome back! Grab a character and jump right in. The water is fine.
                "Now I know the full power of evil. It makes ugliness seem beautiful and goodness seem ugly and weak." -The Dance of Death

Comment

Lost it at the end when he goes; "Cool!"

Comment

Working...
                  X