Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello again!

Hey everyone! I've gone and decided to head back into the server again. I must say. Nothing comes close to the physical design of this server!

I've been contemplating rolling a pure two weapon fighter (and elven one 'course), but I was wondering of re-rolling my old character My'athvin to represent her 're-training' and other experiences she's had.

I'm (EDIT: not!)asking to get items and levels back, but is it permissable to change the base classes of your character and still play it as the same person?
    My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
    Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Welcome back and that is a question for staff. If it were up to me I would allow only if you were joing the Black Hand, otherwise........

Enjoy your tie back.
    Active Characters
    Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
    Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
    Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
    Dorin Hammond- Scout
    Seith Ronson- Master of War
    "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
    Socrates
    sigpic

Comment

Sure, hoss. If you want to re-roll your PC, we won't stop you. And welcome back!
      "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

↑ This.

Welcome back! Pull up a gnome and make yourself comfortable!
        It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
        Sydney Smith.

Comment

Fighter/swash with oversized TWF and rapiers. 1D6+7 with that lovely crit range? Go on, go on, go on!
          Originally posted by roguethree
          If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Welcome back, buddy. Grab yourself something to eat, a tall glass of your prefered beverage, and whatever painkillers Doubtful is on.
            We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

I'm appalled that you associate me with gnomes, instead of elves! I've played 1 gnome here! Ofcourse that may be 1 gnome to many...
              My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
              Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

I don't associate you with gnomes, merely that the disgusting things are good for little more than furniture or shallow graves.
                It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                Sydney Smith.

Comment

Working...
                X