Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone!

Hi there guys, I joined the server yesterday and have really liked it so far, so I decided to register and post in the forums as well.
    Already spoke with a few of the community and they were really helpful.
    I have to say this Server is really well made, so I must congratulate whoever did this.

As for my character, Maishtar, I'm still working on the details, but essentially it's a dwarven outcast who was stripped of his surname, possessions and exiled because he failed to perform a duty that was assigned to him, something that lead his former community down. From now he's travelling to better himself and redeem for the mistakes he commited in the past.
    I will post more detailed info on him later on the dedicated topics.

As someone who loves to play Dwarves, I really look forward to your story... And welcome.

Cheers!
    Cheers!

Comment

Hail and Welcome!

Comment

Ahoy!
        Sana: Myrkulite Witch
        Finrod: The Elf Searching For Fairies

Comment

God, no, not more dwarves! I'm knee-deep in dwarves already! (See what I did there?)

Kidding aside, welcome! Hope you continue enjoying the server and buy lots of neat things from me.
          I can't slow down, I can't hold back though you know I wish I could. No there ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good!

Comment

Welcome to Sundren, and have a cookie.
            But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
            - Nessa

Comment

By Clangeddin's twin axes! Welcome!
              Originally posted by roguethree
              If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Welcome! You guys are going to make me roll a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Zantul View Post
                  Eh, u may as well...pretty much no advantage to being an Elf in Dnd i'm afraid. Unless you count being able to look down your nose at others and talk with a posh accent as an advantage that is.

(In 2nd edition Elves used to get +1 to hit with bows and swords, that was their only saving grace... *reminisces back to the days of Elfin glory*)

Oh, and welcome! ><
                  UTC+8
                  Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
                  Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Originally posted by thaelis View Post
                    Eh, u may as well...pretty much no advantage to being an Elf in Dnd i'm afraid. Unless you count being able to look down your nose at others and talk with a posh accent as an advantage that is.

(In 2nd edition Elves used to get +1 to hit with bows and swords, that was their only saving grace... *reminisces back to the days of Elfin glory*)

Oh, and welcome! ><
                    I picked the elf because I had never RPED one. I remember one day in Anchordeep seeing elves. They were horseplaying in the woods sipping on evlen wine. They seemed to carefree and happy. Only problem is I have not found elven wine in these parts so my elf isn't happy LOL!

Comment

Elves are far too haughty. They should all be like Gildor and share their wine (im watching you elves!) (Oh yes, im watching)
                      Originally posted by roguethree
                      If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Zantul View Post
                        I'm resisting this urge greatly.
                        "Service to a cause greater than yourself is the utmost honor you can achieve."

Comment

Give in to the urge and then you too will know why the Dwarven population is growing- they are too fun to play!
                          Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by ManUtd4Ever View Post
                            Give in to the urge and then you too will know why the Dwarven population is growing- they are too fun to play!
                            To be fair, I played dwarf fighter since Baldur's Gate.
                            First it was always Gotrek Gurnisson, then I actually came up with an original name

Comment

Working...
                            X