Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how are you today good people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how are you today good people?

Hello to everyone, Felix is not my real name but please feel free to call me by it.
    I have been role playing for at least 8 years, although this is only my second time doing a D&D RP (the first one could hardly be called experience it was more of a joke.) This is also the first NWN multi-player community I've joined.
    I heard about this place while i was scrolling through some of bioware's forums after hearing about the recent gamespy event and thought now was as good a time as any to join.
    I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on the server and learning about RPing on NWN and this community hope to see you all server side.

Hello! and welcome aboard. You'll find plenty of good people and fun RP on the server, I look forward to seeing you in game and having fun!
    It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
    Sydney Smith.

Comment

Welcome, and have fun above all else. Please feel free to ask any questions that may arise in game or here on the forum. Most of us will help.
      Active Characters
      Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
      Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
      Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
      Dorin Hammond- Scout
      Seith Ronson- Master of War
      "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
      Socrates
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, cant wait to meet more people and have some adventures.

Comment

Welcome to Sundren, and have a cookie.
          But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
          - Nessa

Comment

*takes cookie* omnomnomnom Thank you. :3

Comment

I feel terrible. thank you for reminding me.

(dont feel too bad, Im always this miserable)
              Originally posted by roguethree
              If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Working...
              X