Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello World!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello World!

Hello everyone!

My name isn't Elly!
    I am an experienced roleplayer and a very inexperienced D&D player who is absolutely mad about stories.
    I haven't played a lot of D&D and only very little NWN online, although I did play on Sundren for a few days back in February 2010.
    Unfortunately I had to quit right away because I was too busy, but now that I have got better time I am determined to try and get into D&D and I think Sundren is the best way for me
    I have to say I am both surprised and very pleased to see you haven't only survived but prospered since I was last here

My character is Ellywick, a gnome I've always enjoyed playing (also the character I played last time I was here!)
    However this time I want to reinvent and explore the character through short stories I have already begun writing, so please forgive me if I seem inconsistent for the first couple of weeks in-game

Looking forward to sharing stories and adventures with you all!

-Elly

Welcome! Glad to have you with us.

Always nice to see a returning player, even if it was brief. Don't hesitate to ask any questions or other players for help if you need it, they are a friendly bunch.

What reminded you about us by the way? Also, don't forget about bringing your friends!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Nothing in particular, I just found you the best server by far back when I was looking for one. Although the "<Insert account name here> we miss you!" spam mails were probably why I could remember the name.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellywick View Post
        Nothing in particular, I just found you the best server by far back when I was looking for one. Although the "<Insert account name here> we miss you!" spam mails were probably why I could remember the name.
        I thought that was the reason! (miss you emails) Just checking.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Welcome and enjoy. Like Saulus said we are helpfu bunch (I am only if you choose Bane), just kidding. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, here or ingame.
          Active Characters
          Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
          Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
          Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
          Dorin Hammond- Scout
          Seith Ronson- Master of War
          "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
          Socrates
          sigpic

Comment

Since you're offering, can you direct me to any decent resources on gnomes and Western Heartlands in Forgotten Realms lore? Tried the wiki but it doesn't say much.

Comment

Do you have any FR resorce material? If so Races of Faerun, Players Guide to Faerun, and the Champaign book is always a great resorce. If not I am sure you can find a copy of any of them in PDF form.
              Active Characters
              Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
              Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
              Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
              Dorin Hammond- Scout
              Seith Ronson- Master of War
              "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
              Socrates
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X